Prices and booking

Apartment 1 DG (4 – 6 people)

Term Price per week Price per night
1.12. – 23.12. 2021 660 € 100 €
24.12. – 30.12. 2021 1220 € 180 €
31.12. 2021 – 8.1. 2022 1360 € 200 €
9.1. – 29.1. 2022 660 € 100 €
30.1. – 26.2. 2022 1220 € 180 €
27.2. – 18.4. 2022 880 € 130 €
19.4. – 25.6. 2022 400 € 60 €
26.6. – 29.6. 2022 120 €
30.6. – 31.8. 2022 540 € 80 €
1.9. – 30.11. 2022 400 € 60 €

Apartment 2 EG (2 – 4 people)

Term Price per week      Price per night
1.12. – 23.12. 2021 610 € 90 €
24.12. – 30.12. 2021 1080 € 160 €
31.12. 2021 – 8.1. 2022 1290 € 190 €
9.1. – 29.1. 2022 610 € 90 €
30.1. – 26.2. 2022 1150 € 160 €
27.2. – 18.4. 2022 810 € 120 €
19.4. – 25.6. 2022 340 € 50 €
26.6. – 29.6. 2022 100 €
30.6. – 31.8. 2022 470 € 70 €
1.9. – 30.11. 2022 340 € 50 €

Extra service:

  • Bed linen and towels 10 € per person
  • Final cleaning 75 € per stay
  • Local tax 1,50 € per person (over 15) per day

Booking

Apartment 1 (DG – 4 people)

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
September 2021
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
loading...
October 2021
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
yes
1627776000
3
1
en
1
1
3
1
multiple
no
0
0
no
no
side

Apartment 2 (EG – 2 people)

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
September 2021
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
loading...
October 2021
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
yes
1627776000
3
1
en
1
1
4
1
multiple
no
0
0
no
no
side

How to book

In the calendar, you can see if the apartment is free on your chosen date. When you click on the chosen date, a form will appear on the screen. Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive the amount payable and the account number to pay the deposit to by email. Your reservation will be confirmed and the term will be blocked after the deposit has been settled.

Terms of payment: Upon reservation, a deposit of 30% is paid, the remaining 70% is to be paid to the same bank account 2 weeks before arrival.

Cancellation conditions: The deposit is refundable upon cancellation of the reservation up to one months before the date of arrival. Upon later cancellation of the reservation, the deposit is non-refundable.

Check-in and check-out

Check-in is from 4 p.m. (16:00). Check-out is by 9 a.m.